Your BEST choice for the Holy Land.
Specializing in Interactive Group Travel
Frequently Asked Questions
There are many questions you may have regarding travel to the Holy Land. Please click the appropriate question below to see answers for your questions. If we missed something call us at 888.260.7270
Will I be safe in the Holy Land?
1. Will I be safe on this trip?
2. How can your tour operator make this claim?
3. What safety precautions does your tour operator take?
4. Will we be going to the West Bank?
5. Where exactly will we be going when we get to the West Bank?
6. Will we be going to Gaza or Hebron?
7. Doesn't the State Department have a special advisory for travelers to the
8. The situation in the Middle East, especially Israel and Palestine looks
so worrisome on TV. What explanation can you give?
9. Can you put the risk into a perspective I can understand?
10. What is my chance of being involved in an act of terrorism?
Before Your Journey
5. How soon do I need to choose a pre or post tour?
6. What if I don't have a roomate?
9. Will my itinerary or travel schedule ever change?
1. What should I do if my luggage is lost or damaged?
2. What should I expect upon arrival at the airport?
3. What is the time difference in our time zones?
4. How long will it take to travel from the airport to the hotel?
At the Hotel
2. What are the hotel rooms like?
4. What meals are included on my trip?
5. How long is the typical sightseeing day?
2. Are there restrooms on the buses?
3. May I request a special diet?
4. How much money should I bring?
5. What type of currency is used?
6. Should I exchange some money before departure?
7. Will the hotel provide money exchanging services?
8. Will ATM machines be available?
9. What about travelers checks and credit cards?
10. Will US currency be accepted for extra expenses?
11. Will there be time to shop?
12. What is VAT or Value Added Tax?
13. What are the US Custom Regulations?
14. What about tips for our guides and drivers?
16. What will the weather be like?
17. What types of clothes should I bring?
18. Should I bring my prescription medicines?
19. I have limited mobility. What special facilities are available?
20. What about travel protection coverage?
21. What if I lose something on the trip?
22. What about pre-paid phone cards?
23. Is there any free time during the trip?
24. What airlines will be used?
25. What are the restrooms like in the Holy Land?
24. Any last minute items I shouldn't forget?
CLICK HERE for Traveler's Comments
What to pack for a 10-12 day journey. CLICK HERE.
Fit To Travel Statement
Passengers registering for the tour accept the responsibility for being in good health and able to walk and travel on the tour. Because many of the sites are not accessible to the physically challenged, those needing wheelchairs, oxygen, or other ambulatory assistance will find the tour extremely limiting in their experiences. If you have questions, please contact us for more details.